Online statements and Important Notices
Secure and reduces the risk of fraud
Free 24/7 access to important documents like tax slips
No more unnecessary paper
Receive a notification as soon as your documents are available
Faster than snail mail
It's time to switch to online.
New to Online Banking?
It's easy to get started
- Log on to Online banking and select the drop down button beside your name (next to the “Log off” button).
- Select “Communication preferences”.
- Set all accounts to “Online”.
- Choose your notification preference for Important Notices. You can choose to be notified by secure message, email or text.
- Read the term and conditions and accept by selecting the check box “I accept”.
- Click “Save”.
Register for Online Banking
Before you begin, you will need:
- The last 10 digits of your bank card number or your 10-digit Electronic Banking Number
- Online Registration Code - Your code would have been sent to the contact details we have on file for you, either in a text message or an email. If you haven’t received this, contact us at 1-877-621-8811
During registration you'll be asked to choose and set up a Security Device. For your convenience, we recommend our digital version available through the HSBC Canada Mobile Banking app. Our latest app can be downloaded from the App store or Google Play.
†Terms and Conditions apply. This offer is non-transferable. Offer ends September 30, 2022. Eligible HSBC customers who are registered for Online Banking and are receiving paper statements and important documents, can receive up to $20 (CDN) for switching their communication preferences for "statements and important documents" for their HSBC Bank and Investment accounts and HSBC Mastercard® from "paper and online" to "online only" between August 8, 2022 to September 30, 2022. Changes to communication preferences must be retained until the fulfillment date (November 30, 2022). Offer may be amended, extended or cancelled at the sole discretion of HSBC at any time without prior notice.